伊拉克新聞部部長提到戰爭時必說的十句話

Top Ten Things Iraq's Information Minister Has To Say About The War
伊拉克新聞部部長提到戰爭時必說的十句話



原文連結


"We're pulling down the statues of Saddam to have them cleaned"
「我們拆了海珊雕像是為了方便清理。」


"Don't believe that stuff you see on CNN...or NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox or MSNBC"
「不要相信你在美國有線電視新聞網看到的東西……或者美國國家廣播,美國哥倫比亞廣播,美國廣播,福克斯廣播或微軟與環球廣播。」


"If you ask me who the winner is, it depends on what your definition of 'is' is"
「如果你問我是誰贏了,這取決於你對"贏"所下的定義為何。」


"Iraqi television is off the air because we didn't want you to have to sit through 'Becker'"
「伊拉克電視網不再播送是因為我們不希望你得坐著'Becker'」('Becker'什麼東西?)


"Do you know of any job openings for a lying weasel?"
「一隻說謊的黃鼠狼能提供任何就業機會嗎?」


"Wolf Blitzer and I are engaged"
「Wolf Blitzer和我剛通過電話。」(Wolf Blitzer: 美國新聞部部長。)


"Iraqis are in the streets celebrating Cher's 40 fabulous years in show business"
(這句我不會翻,有關風俗民情的諷刺話吧)


"Incoming!"
「來襲!」


"Saddam's not dead -- he's just out with a case of the shingles"
「海珊沒有死——他只是因為帶狀皰疹而外出就醫。」


"War? What war?"
「戰爭?什麼戰爭?」

2 則留言:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becker_(TV_series)

    我想Becker是指這玩意兒,至於是不是節目本身無聊到連基督教國家都覺得有義務要拯救穆斯林...(我無意挑起宗教戰爭,真的

    回覆刪除
  2. 哇是社區版的豪斯醫生耶(誤

    回覆刪除

a penny for your thoughts
匿名留言的話,留言可能會被丟到垃圾留言裡不會被我第一時間發現喔,還是請留下您的大名吧~